Needs advice


Confession

Hi pals, I am in my late teens and i havent had a boyfriend yet. Only two boys have come and gone but I wasnt really interested in them because i was focusing on my studies but sometimes it gets lonely. I always give so much in all my friendships and relationships that I have with people but sometimes i feel like it is not reciprocated or its not enough. And i feel like maybe if i have one I might be able to give the love that i have within and be able to recieve it back fully. Now, I am starting to think that maybe I am not good enough. I know a man cannot complete me but i feel like it would be nice to expereince it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headphones: When hearing danger is closer than you think

Health Benefits of Garden egg/ leaf

Tons of Trammadol Intercepted from India ...............